Water’s Edge Accommodation
For 2016 we have lined up our own accommodation offering at Water’s Edge in Seaforth. It’s perfect for visiting divers and locals that don’t want to drive to Simon’s Town and back on festival days.
We have kept the cost as low as possible at R200 per night including breakfast or R150 per night including breakfast for students, festival organisors, festival skippers and participating dive shop/school staff.
We can accommodate up to 65 divers in several dormitory style rooms with bunk beds and single beds. You need to provide your own bedding. There is a large communal kitchen and lounge area. Breakfast (basic but hearty) is self service and will be available from 0700 to 0900. Divers need to vacate Waters Edge daily between 0900 and 1600 although you can safely leave your bedding and bags there. The kitchen, lounge, braai areas and places to wash and dry dive gear can then be accessed after 1600. Secure parking at Waters Edge is very limited and you may need to leave your car in the Seaforth Beach parking area. But there will be an overnight car guard for that parking area.
Waters Edge accommodation is available on the nights of Wednesday (27th), Thursday (28th), Friday (29th), Saturday (30th) and Sunday (1st May). Check in is at 1600.
Our Water’s Edge accommodation manager is Retha Human and you can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org for bookings/payments or more info.
Please note that there is a separate bank account for Waters Edge accommodation and payments for festival registration and dives go to another account. Please e-mail Retha to check on availability before you pay into the account and send her a proof of payment once payment is made. Here is the Waters Edge Accommodation bank account:
CTDF 2016 Waters Edge Accom, Nedbank account 1103444360 branch 125009
Payment in full secures your booking.
- Blue Lantern Holiday Cabins (021) 786 2113
- Oatlands Holiday Village (021) 786 1410
- Miller’s Point Caravan Park (021) 786 1142
- Cape Penguin Cottage (Seaforth only 100m from event) (3 bed self catering) 083 448 2279
- Cheriton B&B (600m from event) (021) 786 3933 email@example.com
- Boulders Beach Lodge (021) 786 1758 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bosky Dell, Self catering cottages at Boulders (021) 786 3906
- Mariner Guesthouse, Simon’s Town, (021) 786 4528, 079 514 8978
- The Glen Lodge & Pub, Glencairn (the old Southern Wright hotel) (021) 782 0315
- Topsail House, Simon’s Town (021) 786 5537
- Blue Bay Self Catering (021) 786 1770 (www.bbay.co.za)
- Rocklands B&B (021) 786 3158
- Froggy Pond B&B (021) 7863574
- Whale View Manor Guest House (021) 7863291
- Quayside Hotel, Simon’s Town (021) 786 3838
- Central Hotel & Guest House, Simon’s Town (021) 786 3775
- The Grosvenor Guest House, Simon’s Town (021) 786 4052
- Kommetjie Accomodation Garden cottage (2 persons) and house (5 persons) to let. email@example.com
- Kommetjie House House for 7 persons to let. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you run an accommodation establishment in Simon’s Town or surrounds and you would like to be listed here please contact email@example.com